Welcome to LifePage!
LifePage is the world's most evolved Career platform. At LifePage, we believe that a smart career decision is 90% - Why I wish to do something and 10% - How I can do what I choose to do.
To address the Why a student needs to work on his or her Awareness. LifePage enables this through our free Android App, where students can access 1,057 Career Talks from real professionals on 846+ Career Options. LifePage Speakers provide a balanced view of their profession. This App has 107,174+ installs.
For the How: LifePage offers a paid personalized Career Plan program wherein a Career Advisor works with a student on the phone for 15 hours spread across 7 days to document:
1) Which Career is best
2) How to enter it
3) How to excel in it
Students are just too bogged down with Marks and Admissions. They do not realize that success in life actually depends on Planning and Preparation. Not just students, but parents and teachers too, need to start looking at Career choices from a completely fresh perspective.
Join us to be an agent of change.
Before you Start
Review the Career Plans below and make sure that you are 100% convinced that the LifePage Career Plan is a perfect Career solution.
Real Career Plans
[Click to Download]
Shreya has always dreamed to become an IAS officer. However, she could articulate only 3 lines about IAS. Further, she wanted to take up Humanities in Class XI, but her parents wanted her to pursue Science in School.
After the Career Plan: Shreya wrote a 16 line essay on IAS. She now knows exactly what she needs to do to make her IAS dream a reality. What she needs to focus on while in School, how to decide which course to apply for after her school, what to focus on during College, which internships, trainings and certifications to do. She has a clear roadmap on how to become the world's best IAS in the next 8 years.
[Click to Download]
Prabhleen loves craft and has long cherished a dream to become an Event Decorator. But, there are two problems. First, there is no course in this domain and second, she could only say 4 lines about Event Decoration as a career.
After the Career Plan: Prabhleen wrote a 22 line essay on Event Decoration. She knows what courses to pursue, which internships to do, what trainings to do and even how to prepare for starting her own company.
[Click to Download]
Ruchika is a very bright student and wanted to become an Actuary. She gained admission in BA Economics, University of Calcutta. However, after a year she realized that she does not like Economics and Statistics at college level. She displayed a lot of courage to drop out of a prestigious course and return to Siliguri, however she had no idea of what to do next.
After the Career Plan, Ruchika discovered her calling in Travel Journalism and she could write a 15 line essay on the same. She knows how to decide whether to work for a company or start her own brand. She has clarity on what education to pursue, trainings, certifications and even on how to develop her network.
[Click to Download]
Namita has been working as a Manager with a Beauty Saloon for the past 8 years. She is bored of the daily routine and seeks the possibility of learning new things and further growth. She has tendered her resignation to think about her future course or action. However, she is unable to figure out how to leverage her industry knowledge and if she should rekindle her interests.
After the Career Plan, Namita wants to make a Career in Training and Placement. She arrived at this decision after a conscious assessment of her interests in designing and strengths in training. She has specific action items on how she can up skill herself and gain entry into her chosen Career.
[Click to Download]
Gurpreet has been a Teacher for 14 years. She wants to venture out of teaching however she believes that her current skill set greatly restricts her possibilities. She is interested in Entrepreneurship however she does not know where to start.
After the Career Plan, Gurpreet has a clear direction on her Career goal which in Startup Business Development. This Career trajectory will allow her Entrepreneurship possibilities without the need to invest a lot. She has clear direction on which Courses, Certifications, Trainings and Other items to pursue.
[Testimonial 1 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 2 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 3 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 4 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 5 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 6 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 7 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 8 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 9 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 10 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 11 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 12 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 13 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 14 / 15 ]
[Testimonial 15 / 15 ]
With an open mind - signup for your own Career Plan.
At the end of the process we may jointly feel that this is the best option for you else you will have a clear sense of what is best for you. If all goes well, you will be listed as a LifePage Career Advisor.
[Advisor 1 / 8 ]
[Advisor 2 / 8 ]
[Advisor 3 / 8 ]
[Advisor 4 / 8 ]
[Advisor 5 / 8 ]
[Advisor 6 / 8 ]
[Advisor 7 / 8 ]
[Advisor 8 / 8 ]
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What infrastructure do I need?You will need a phone, a laptop and an internet connection. The Career Plan is done on the phone so you do not need any physical office space as such.
2) How much do I need to invest in training?You will need the LifePage App (free on Android and paid on iOS) + you will need to pay for your own Career Plan which is ₹ 6,000
3) How long does it take to do a Career Plan?As an Advisor - on an average 10 hours spread across 7 to 15 days. Around 7 hours on phone and another 3 hours on your laptop.
4) How much will I make on every Career Plan?You will be paid out ₹ 3,500 for every Career Plan you deliver.
5) Can I make more on every Plan?You can create your own Package at your own Price point by adding more personalized services to the LifePage Career Plan like Resume writing, personalized Counselling sessions, follow ups, Life Coaching ... The cost of using LifePage as a tool for one Career Plan is ₹ 2,500 so if you charge ₹ 10,000 for your package you make ₹ 7,500 on the package. Operationally, you collect ₹ 10,000 from the candidate. Then you deposit ₹ 6,000 to LifePage at the start of the Plan, when the Plan is made you get back ₹ 3,500. However, do bear in mind that the Career Plan will have LifePage logos and it is better to be transparent with your clients.
6) How many Career Plans will I make?You can work on a maximum of 10 Plans in parallel. If a student picks you as an Advisor, he/she is automatically allocated to you. If a student does not state a preference, then your chances of getting the student will depend on your average rating and on your unutilized capacity.
7) How far can I go?You can form your own team of LifePage Career Advisors, and start a Career Centre. Your recruits would need to get their own Career Plan made and be recommended by their Advisor before they can start. Once approved by LifePage, you can decide 0 - 40% payout of your team members to accrue to you.
8) Can I choose not to be listed on the LifePage website?Sure. That is your call.
9) Can I be listed on the LifePage website and choose not to receive any clients from the common pool?Yes.
10) Why do I have a Manager within LifePage?The Manager will do a Quality Check on every Career Plan you make. Also, he or she will be your single point of contact for training, payouts, system issues etc.
Not in India?
For the LifePage Career Plan, you need:
1) a phone (with WhatsApp if not in India)
2) the LifePage App
3) access to internet
With 1,057 Career Talks on 846+ Career options, LifePage is already the world's largest repository on Careers. Even if you exclude India specific talks and those in Hindi, more than 70% of all content is relevant to anyone across the globe. Added to this we have a very structured LifePage Career Plan which helps you get 100% clarity on both your Career decision and your Career Path.
If you believe (as we do) that LifePage is the world's most evolved Career platform, then do signup for the Career Plan. Currently we do not have country specific pricing so the current fees might be much lesser than what it would be later.
If you are not sure about your Career.
And definitely, if you are sure.
You may be merely infatuated about a Career without actually understanding it. Here is a classical Indian case:
Mission IIT JEE
India's biggest tragedy!
So you have been preparing for IIT since you were in Class V and you feel that "thinking about your Career is a waste of time." You already know that you want to be an Engineer. By the time you finish school you will invest close to 1 Lac in additional tuitions and books. Then you will invest another 4 Lac in Kota. Then you will invest 10 Lac into your 4 year Engineering degree. And, finally after investing 15 Lac and 12 years of your life, you will ask "What should I do after Engineering?"
Don't run blindfolded on the path of failure and depression.
Before you jump back to your preparations. Ask yourself: Do I even know what kind of Engineer I want to be? Can I write a 20 line essay about "Life as a IT / Civil / Mechanical / ... Engineer?" If not, take a week off, think, introspect and make a Career Plan for yourself.